Leaders Conference attendees have access to an unparalleled learning experience that caters to the unique educational needs of pharmacy leaders through:
- Focused education - Earn up to 10 CE hours
- Engaging plenary session speakers
- Networking opportunities
- Poster sessions
- Pre-conference Workshops (Managers' Boot Camp & 340B University)
- Leadership-focused education
Pharmacy leaders in today's complex healthcare environment face significant challenges that require effective management and negotiation skills to improve current services and to optimize patient care. ASHP's Conference for Pharmacy Leaders consistently delivers education presented by content matter experts on pressing pharmacy practice management topics.
- A flexible educational experience
Session topics will address the most pressing issues facing pharmacy leaders and attendees will select from 12 breakout sessions featuring in-depth, workshop style discussion. All sessions emphasize problem-solving and offer opportunities to network with colleagues, while focusing on what is most important to your practice.
Who Should Attend?
- Pharmacy managers and members of the management team
- Pharmacy team leaders
- Aspiring leaders
- Seasoned practitioners
- New supervisors
- Pharmacy residents
- Multihospital pharmacy leaders
- Health-system administrators